Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back to school, Back to the drawing board

When I was young like many people time off from school during Christmas and New Years never seemed to last long enough. Now that I'm a parent and working out of the house it seemed that my daughter was home for a lot longer than a week. We had a great time and did some really enjoyable things but somehow I didn't manage to get any work done. With that said my daughter won't be eight ever again so the loss of drawing time is nothing to complain about. I'll miss having her around the house all day but the world is in chaos and I need to find something funny about it, somehow. Back to school and back to the drawing board and computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!