Monday, August 03, 2009

The Obama Show

I admit I like our current President for many reasons, one of them being his ability to speak. Regardless of if he uses a telepromptor or not he still has a way of speaking that is both comforting and reassuring. With that said I'm begining to have my concerns about his need to constantly make appearences on various television programs in order to make his point. Thus I've come to the conclusion that he should just have his own TV or Web show that he can use to get his point acrossed, interview those who disagree with him and maybe give some up and coming bands and comedians a chance to advance their careers. The ad revenue would help stimulate the economy and Obama would be able to promote whatever issue he needs to without taking up valuable time on news broadcasts that should be spent on issues such as who Kate and John are dating or when and if Sarah Palin returns to her home world.

No comments: