Monday, August 09, 2010

Ironic Fashion

I'm a pretty liberal guy and for the most part I understand a persons need for self expression even if they all end up looking like each other. I freely admit going through a Miami Vice phase and for a brief moment did have a small mullet. I've even grown to accept the idea of grown men wearing ball caps back wards. With that said the one thing I will never wrap my brain around is the concept of wearing ones pants low enough to see their boxers (at least they wear those). Fashion and self expression are fine but when it comes to the practical issue of mobility wouldn't you want to be able to get from point A to point B without your pants falling down? Then again maybe I'm just showing my age. Although I'd trade my white suit, blue t-shirt and boat shoes for pants on the ground any day.

No comments: